Mturk Jobs

Mturk Jobs
Mturk Jobs

Tank

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

16FUSB - Software USB for Module For old PIC 16F628

Some years ago I came across a web site www.lendlocus.com ( no longer exists ) and saved it on my PC so that I can implement the posted project later.

The project was called 16FUSB . Software implementation of USB interface with old cheap Microcontrollers like 16F626.



I really thought of this idea for my favorite 16F84A Microcontroller but couldn't find any real-life implementation for it.

The PIC16F626 is more powerful than PIC16F84A but still is more available and cheaper that Microcontrollers contain built-in USB hardware modules ( such as PIC18F4550 and PIC18F4455).

The project came to be very popular and now is on code.goole.com

https://code.google.com/p/16fusb/


The circuit is very simple.

The software on the PIC



Check out my book about Embedded Systems for beginners on Amazon Kindle 




No comments:

Tank