Today we proudly announce that AVELabs is hiring
This post is copied from AVELabs page on Facebook:
- Design, develop, and test the server-side software components of Yonohub.
- Maintain and improve existing web services.
- Evaluate the technical tradeoffs of every decision.
- Build robust, lasting, and scalable services.
- Iterate quickly without compromising quality.
- Several years of experience in back end web development using Python.
- Hands-on experience developing RESTful microservices and using Docker.
- Experience deploying Python web apps in Gunicorn and uWSGI.
- Strong knowledge of Nginx.
- Strong skills in object-oriented programming, database design, SQL, and caching.
- Knowledge of MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis, Kubernetes, AWS highly preferred.
- Experience in C++ highly preferred, but not required.
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken).
- Excellent attitude.