Mturk Jobs

Mturk Jobs
Mturk Jobs

Tank

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Meet Pinguino - PIC based Arduino compatible DIY board

If you came to this post then you probably are an Arduino enthusiast and you want to make your own Arduino.



There are many Arduino compatible boards out there.


In this list you can find many Arduino compatible circuits and projects that are Atmel and Non-Atmel based.

In this post, I'll show you an Arduino code compatible project that is based on PIC Microcontroller.

Pinguino is a project based on PIC Microcontroller from Microchip Manufacturer.


I'm a big fan of PIC microcontroller long before I knew Arduino. So once I knew about Pinguino I got excited to build it.


It supports a wide range of Microcontrollers including 8 and 32 Bits.

It has its own IDE but it's code compatible with Arduino.

This means that you can use the code written for Arduino in your own Pinguino projects.

Components



Connections




Circuit

Steps

You can find detailed instructions of how to build this circuit step-by-step on my instructables page and on my blog.

https://www.instructables.com/id/Pinguino-Egypt-PIC-Based-Arduino/ 

http://embedded-egypt.blogspot.com.eg/2014/02/pinguino-egypt-do-it-yourself-pic.html







Source: My Instructables Page


Check our books on Amazon:





Learn By Making: Embedded Systems Tutorial for Students and Beginners








Embedded Systems, Electronics: My Projects Collection From Instructables






No comments:

Tank